return to projects
- A concept that celebrates the wild, varying landscapes of Kazakhstan by creating a range of stepping terraces and open spaces with different programme opportunities.
- Use of landform and local tree planting to create a strong arrival boulevard while creating a strong buffer between the building and adjacent roads.
- Reflective water features and sculptural forms to welcome individuals on their arrival.
- Mounded landform to create flexible spaces while forming bridge connection across the river.
- Open spaces for riverfront events.
- Stepped terraces provide dynamic river access and articulate the existing static river edge, while providing seating and gathering spaces for vistas across the river.
- Playful and colourful spaces are created on the rooftop providing playgrounds for residents of the towers as well as an attractive view from the apartments looking down.
- Project Name
- Triathlon Towers
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Concept design
- BI Development
- Design Team
- Cesare Cardia, Simon Grimbley